The IS department provides a framework of Information Services to support all aspects of the hospital’s business. The three main sections are:
ICT Application support: Training, software implementation and Project Management
Technical Operations: Helpdesk, Technical Support, Server Architecture & Networking
Management Information: including database management and Statistics
The primary functions of the Department are:
- To provide user support
- To manage the telephone system
- To manage the local area network (LAN) and server architecture.
- To design, implement and maintain – clinical, student and administration systems.
- The procurement and purchasing of IS equipment.
- To advise on technical solutions to general Hospital processes. Strategic planning to ensure that DDUH optimizes it use of technology.
- To arrange all AV facilities.
- To provide ICT training.
Information Systems Manager: Mr. K. Murray (01) 6127300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org