Clerical Officer – Grade III - Temporary – 1 Year (Part Time)
Applications are invited for the post of: Clerical Officer – Grade III - Temporary – 1 Year (Part Time)
The role involves but is not limited to, booking patients appointments, checking in patients, taking payments, answering calls and administrate work associated with patient’s services whilst in a front office reception setting.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Patient Services Team. In addition to the above duties, they will be responsible the provision of administration duties and will ensure that all aspects of the Patient Services department run effectively and an efficient service is provided to patients, staff and students.
Applicants for the post must ideally have:
- Previous experience in a hospital outpatients department or practice setting is mandatory
- Experience in cash handling
- Excellent organisational, administration and multi-tasking ability
- Proven experience working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent computer skills & proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application together with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae via the following Link
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm on Friday the 8th of February, 2019
Shortlisting will take place.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.