Dental Nurses - Permanent - Full Time
The Dublin Dental University Hospital is seeking to recruit Dental Nurses (Permanent) to join the nursing team. The position reports to and is accountable to the Director of Nursing and/or Clinic Nurse Manager.
Applicants for the post must:
- Be a qualified Dental Nurse
- Be registered with the Dental Council of Ireland
- Have proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- The successful candidate(s) will contribute to the provision of a high standard of patient care and the efficient running of all clinical areas within the Dublin Dental University Hospital and external institutions
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing a high standard of clinical assistance to all operators
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness, ensuring the implementation of infection prevention controls are maintained and adherence to policies and protocols associated with Health and safety, waste management and patient record management
A full job description is available on request. Interested candidates should upooad a letter of application together with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to the following link:
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, Tuesday, 1st November, 2022
Late applications will not be accepted. It is expected that candidates shortlisted will be called for interview shortly after the closing date.
A panel for future vacancies may be established.
Please note: all job offers are subject to references, Garda Vetting and pre-employment medical. Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer. Shortlisting will take place