Division of Restorative Dentistry & Periodontology - Clerical Officer - Grade III (Fixed-Term Contract)
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Division of Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology. They will be responsible for assisting with the administration services of the Division and will ensure that all aspects of the Division run smoothly and effectively and that an efficient service is provided to patients, staff and students.
Applicants for the post must have:
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office packages, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet.
- Proven interpersonal, organisation and administrative skills.
- Previous relevant experience, ideally in a hospital setting.
- Adaptable, with the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a patient and student focused approach.
Applications will be accepted through the following the following link only:
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 19th March 2019
Shortlisting will take place.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.