Human Resources Officer - Permanent Whole-time Grade V
Applications are invited for the position of: Human Resources Officer - Permanent Whole-time Grade V
HR Officer required to works closely with the Head of HR to deliver best practice HR solutions across all employees, manage HR operations, support the senior management team and lead policies and procedures.
Candidate must have:
- A relevant third level qualification in Human Resources Management and/or Industrial Relations.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a HR role that includes a working knowledge of the following: HR policies and procedures, recruitment and selection, learning and development, employment legislation, data protection, pensions and payroll.
- Knowledge of contemporary Human Resources best practices, Employee Relations and all aspects of employment legislation.
- Administrative, organisational and numeric skills including Microsoft Office proficiency and computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- A high capacity for responsibility with an ability to prioritise, manage a number of issues simultaneously, demonstrate attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- An ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
- Ideally, an understanding of Public Sector HR rules and regulations.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application together with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae via the following link
Closing Date for Applications: 5.00pm, 12th December 2018
Shortlisting will take place.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.