Patient Services - Grade V - Specified Purpose - Full Time
Applications are invited for the post of: Patient Services - Grade V - Specified Purpose - Full Time
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to manage and lead the patient services department. They will be responsible for assisting and managing all administration aspects of the Hospital including all waiting lists, ensuring all aspects run smoothly, effectively and that an efficient service is provided to patients, staff and students.
Each applicant must have:
- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent
- Line Management / Supervision formal training is essential
- Previous administration experience in an outpatient setting is essential
- Previous staff management / supervision experience is required
- Other customer service and or patient accounts experience would be beneficial
- Detail focused with excellent organisational and administration skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage a number of deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with staff at all levels
- Customer focused and be capable of providing a high standard of service to patients, students and staff within the Dublin Dental University Hospital
- Ability to lead, supervise and motivate a team
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions
- Demonstrated ability in producing reports for audit and financial purposes
- Experience in handling customer / patient complaints
- Excellent computer skills including competence in Microsoft Office & IT systems and patient management systems
- Ability to multitask, be open and adaptable to all aspects within patient services as all tasks are completed in a front line setting
For a copy of the job description please contact email@example.com
Interested candidates should send a letter of application together with their Curriculum Vitae and the names of two referees to this link
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, January 29th, 2019
Late applications will not be accepted. It is expected that candidates shortlisted will be called for interview shortly after the closing date.
Shortlisting will take place.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the employment policies, procedures and practices, which do not discriminate on grounds such as gender, civil status, family status, age, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation & membership of the traveller community.