Patient Services Team Leader - Grade V - (Full-time, Fixed-Term Contract)
This Team Leader position would suit a person who thrives in a dynamic busy environment. Somebody coming from a busy front line supervisory role. This person has a keen eye for detail, enjoys building relationships and is customer/patient focused.
We are looking for someone with a healthcare or non-healthcare background who feels they would be a great fit for this role.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Patient Services Team and will be a Team Leader in the area. This will involve the day to day management of the area and leading the patient services department. They will be responsible for assisting and managing all administration aspects of the Hospital’s Patient Services Team including patient management, patient accounts, outpatient appointments, waiting lists, etc. They will ensure all aspects of service is managed effectively and that an efficient service is provided to patients, staff and students of the Hospital.
Each applicant must have:
- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent
- Line Management / Supervision formal training is essential
- Previous administration experience in an outpatient setting is essential
- Previous staff management / supervision experience is required
- Other customer service and or patient accounts experience would be beneficial
- Detail focused with excellent organisational and administration skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage a number of deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with staff at all levels
- Customer focused and be capable of providing a high standard of service to patients, students and staff within the Dublin Dental University Hospital
- Ability to lead, supervise and motivate a team
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions
- Demonstrated ability in producing reports for audit and financial purposes
- Experience in handling customer / patient complaints
- Excellent computer skills including competence in Microsoft Office & IT systems and patient management systems
- Ability to multitask, be open and adaptable to all aspects within patient services as all tasks are completed in a front line setting
To apply for this role please click on the following link:
Closing date for applications is 12 noon, 18th April 2019.Late applications will not be accepted. It is expected that candidates shortlisted will be called for interview shortly after the closing date.
Shortlisting will take place.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.