Senior Dental Nurse Permanent
Senior Dental Nurse, Permanent
The Senior Dental Nurse will provide support to the Director of Nursing and the Clinic Nurse Managers in their duties by providing leadership to others. Additionally, the post holder must liaise with cross-functional teams as required in order to ensure the provision of a high standard of patient care, student support, clinical assistance and IPC within DDUH.
Applicants for the post must:
- Hold a Dental Nursing qualification.
- Be registered with the Dental Council of Ireland.
- Minimum of three years post qualification experience in Dental Nursing.
- Understand the role of the Senior Dental Nurse in the organisation and/or prison services.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
For any informal enquiries about the post, please contact HR@dental.tcd.ie.
Interested candidates should submit a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to this link: https://my.hirehive.io/dublin-dental-university-hospital/jobs/48613/senior-dental-nurse-dublin
CVs will only be accpeted via this link only.
Closing date for applications is 5pm, 16 August 2019
Short Listing will take place. Interviews are expected to take place on Wednesday, 21 August 2019.
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.