Undergraduate Clinical Supervisors (Part Time – Fixed Term Contract)
Applications are invited for the post of Undergraduate Clinical Supervisor in:
Accident and Emergency
Oral Surgery local Anaesthetic Sessions
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Enabling students to develop their clinical skills while taking responsibility for patient management and, above all, patient safety.
- Ensuring that teaching and learning are fully integrated into the clinical experience from the student’s perspective.
- Providing regular and appropriate feedback for students and endeavouring to provide the necessary support when required.
- Undertaking to provide assessment of students when required and award accurate and appropriate clinical credits for each student after each clinical session.
- Successful candidates are required to maintain an appropriate knowledge of the undergraduate curriculum and information technology involved in the curriculum.
Applicants must be qualified and experienced dentists currently on the register of the Dental Council of Ireland.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application together with their Curriculum Vitae to this link
CLOSING DATE: 5PM ON THURSDAY, 26 SEPTEMBER 2019
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday, 3 October 2019
Shortlisting will take place
Dublin Dental University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer.