HSE National Guidelines for Infection Prevention and Control in HSE Dental and Orthodontic Services
The HSE National Guidelines for Infection Prevention and Control in HSE Dental and Orthodontic Services were launched on Friday 14th February 2020 by David Walsh, National Director – Community Operations.
Photograph shows the Membership of the Policies, Procedures, Protocols and Guidelines (PPPG) Development Group. Bottom Row: Dr. Mary O’Donnell. DDUH.
Front row (L to R)
- Dr Sheila Hagan orthodontics
- Ms Aine Clyne Quality and Patient safety
- Dr. Mary O’Donnell
- Ms Deirdre Ryan NOHO
- Dr Padraig Creedon PDS Waterford/Wexford
- Mr Dermot Monaghan Head of service Primary Care CHO1
- Dr. Niamh Galvin
- Mr David Walsh National Director Community operations
- Ms Fiona Garvey Quality and safety
- Dr Joe Green National Oral Health Lead
- Dr Leo Burke PDS and HSE Dental Inspector