In the Dublin Dental University Hospital patient care is of the utmost of importance to us and is central to our services. As a patient there are many ways of accessing our services however in order to contact us the following numbers may be useful:-
- Accident and Emergency – 01-6127391
- Accident and Emergency (out of hours) – 01-6127200
Patient Accounts – 01-6127250
Main Hospital number – 01-6127200
Appointment Confirmation Line – 01-6127384
Student Messaging Line – 01-6127376
Opening Hours:- 9.00 am – 12.30pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm, If you require Accident and Emergency Services please consult the Emergency Services section of the website.
In order to ensure that we provide the best possible service it is of high importance that patients notify us if they wish to cancel their appointments. This can be done by clicking on the cancel appointment section to the left of this page and will ensure that we cancel your appointment so a charge does not apply. If you are required to confirm your appointment, this can be done by clicking onto the confirm appointment section to the left.
How to find us:-
- No designated car parking available
- Meter parking available on Nassau Street or Merrion Square
- Car parks at Dawson car park or the Setanta car park (both within a few minutes walking distance)
By Public Transport:-
- Up to 20 bus routes (5,7,8,10,11,13,17,46 and 48) pass near the front door of our building
- The nearest DART station is Pearse Station (Westland Row) about five minutes walk away